The Unique Identical Twins

Bookmark and Share
Speaking of identical twins, Sienna and Sierra Bernal from Houston, Texas, are two twin girls who truly unique, because one of them has a high-nearly half the size of his sister.
Both 13-year-old girl was the only identical twins in the world that has such a size that is more stunted.
Sienna and Sierra Bernal, identical twins from Houston, Texas

Sienna only has a height 4 feet or 1.2 meters, while the Sierra has a twin 1inci 5 feet or 1.5 meters.

Is a rare brain disorder that causes the body to Sienna smaller than her sister, but this does not make him lose heart.
"I do not really care that I was different, it really makes me feel special." Said Sienna.

Both of these twin girls were born prematurely, that is three months ahead of time, in which Sienna has only weigh about 16 ounces.

Doctors warned her mother, Chrissy (34) that Sierra only has a 10% chance of survival. But after serving 108 days in the intensive care Sierra fit enough to take home.

"I try to treat both my daughters equally, Sienna has a real passion for life and made ​​everyone laugh I'm very proud of both my daughter ..." says Chrissy
Source : Taken from any sources

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment